Tuesday, February 4, 2014

End of Semester PE (sorry it's late)

Last semester, I worked really hard in PE is also my favourite subject, so that's why I try my hardest, because I like it. Everyday, I have my gym strip, and I am ready to go and participate. When we have fitness, I try to do my best, and push myself farther and farther every time.  And when we just have PE with our class, I still try hard, whether or not is like the activity that we're doing. I also keep fit in school. In the morning, first period I have dance. It's a workout because you have to work hard, and at the beginning of class we do a warm and and we usually do cardio and abb workouts.  I also keep fit outside of school. I play soccer outside of school, on a team. We usually have conditioning every week, and I keep fit. I also dans outside of school. Dance is a very active sport, it gets you moving and keeps you active. It's also a lot of fun. I love PE, and loving it gets me to motivated to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment