Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PE report April 9 2014

Everyday i look forward to PE because  is one of my favourite classes and i love to be active. I always have my gym strip everyday and i try in class. Sometimes i dont feel too well but i still try as best as i possibly can. I try to surround myself with people that are into gym and that try hard. When we are with just our class i try hard, but when we have fitness i push myself even harder. I love that i have my friends and our old PE TA yelling at m to try harder ad keep working. I love having that motivation. I am always sweating at the end, and a lot of the time its really hard for me to breathe.  I think i deserve an A in PE. Because i try so hard.

1 comment:

  1. "I try to surround myself with people that are into gym and that try hard." This is important Katarina and I'm glad that you are choosing to set yourself up for success. Keep it up through May / June and finish strong.

    ReplyDelete